Book your YUL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to ATL
|Aeroméxico||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Atlanta (YUL to ATL)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Montreal and Atlanta.
- There were 64,770 passengers that flew from Montreal to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 83,164 seats were available on flights from YUL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,770 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 57,255 passengers from YUL to ATL in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from YUL to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 242 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Mexicana offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Key West you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Wedding Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.