Book your YHU to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YHU and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Hubert to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YHU to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YHU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YHU to BED Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Costa Rica Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Bedford (YHU to BED)
- Air Canada carried a total of 46 passengers from YHU to BED in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YHU to BED in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Bedford.
- Air Canada offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Bedford, MA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Bedford in 2009 was 71.88%.
- Air Canada operated flights from YHU to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Montreal to Bedford in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Bedford, MA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 132 seats were available on flights from YHU to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from YHU to BED that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Bedford from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YHU to BED for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)