Book your YUL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Charlotte (YUL to CLT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Charlotte, NC.
- 30,758 seats were available on flights from YUL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,529 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to CLT that year.
- There were 24,529 passengers that flew from Montreal to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Charlotte.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from YUL to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to CLT in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 18,356 passengers from YUL to CLT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to CLT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Charlotte from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Charlotte in 2009 was 81%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New Orleans today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.