Book your YHU to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YHU and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Hubert to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YHU to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YHU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YHU to MDW Route Map
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beaches today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Chicago (YHU to MDW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YHU to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YHU to MDW for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YHU to MDW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)