Book your YUL to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to ORD
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|WestJet||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Chicago (YUL to ORD)
- American Eagle carried a total of 68,408 passengers from YUL to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to ORD in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Montreal and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Chicago from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 274,902 seats were available on flights from YUL to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,366 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Chicago in 2009 was 66.78%.
- There were 187,366 passengers that flew from Montreal to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle, Shuttle America, Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.