Book your YUL to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to CLE Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to CLE
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Cleveland (YUL to CLE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Cleveland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to CLE for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Cleveland from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 48,629 seats were available on flights from YUL to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,523 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to CLE that year.
- There were 28,523 passengers that flew from Montreal to Cleveland in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from YUL to CLE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to CLE in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Cleveland in 2009 was 56.96%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Cleveland, OH.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 20,864 passengers from YUL to CLE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)