Book your YUL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Dallas (YUL to DFW)
- American Airlines offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Dallas, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 39,316 passengers from YUL to DFW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Dallas in 2009 was 74.88%.
- American Airlines operated flights from YUL to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 39,316 passengers that flew from Montreal to Dallas in 2009.
- 53,047 seats were available on flights from YUL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,316 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Dallas from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.