Book your YUL to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to DTW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to DTW
|American Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Royal Jordanian||Airbus A330 all models|
|US Airways||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Detroit (YUL to DTW)
- 55,835 seats were available on flights from YUL to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,575 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Detroit, MI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from YUL to DTW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 42,575 passengers that flew from Montreal to Detroit in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Detroit in 2009 was 75.61%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 41,091 passengers from YUL to DTW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)