to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 150 seats were available on flights from YUL to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to FNT that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from YUL to FNT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Flint in 2009 was 79.33%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Flint.
- American Eagle carried a total of 84 passengers from YUL to FNT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to FNT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to FNT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 119 passengers that flew from Montreal to Flint in 2009.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Flint, MI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Flint from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Flint, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)