Book your YUL to FNT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Flint airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and FNT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Bishop Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to FNT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to FNT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Flint (YUL to FNT)
- 150 seats were available on flights from YUL to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to FNT that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from YUL to FNT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Flint in 2009 was 79.33%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Flint.
- American Eagle carried a total of 84 passengers from YUL to FNT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to FNT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to FNT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 119 passengers that flew from Montreal to Flint in 2009.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Flint, MI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Flint from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Flint, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)