Book your YUL to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to FLL
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale (YUL to FLL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Fort Lauderdale from Air Transat is the A310-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 249 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to FLL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Montreal and Fort Lauderdale.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to FLL for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- Air Canada, WestJet, Air Transat, CanJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 86.72%.
- Air Canada carried a total of 104,600 passengers from YUL to FLL in 2009.
- There were 150,219 passengers that flew from Montreal to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 174,084 seats were available on flights from YUL to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150,219 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to FLL that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to FLL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including University of the South you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.