to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada carried a total of 401 passengers from YUL to RSW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to RSW for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- Air Canada offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Fort Myers, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Fort Myers in 2009 was 79.37%.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to RSW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to RSW in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Fort Myers from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 146 seats.
- There were 401 passengers that flew from Montreal to Fort Myers in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Fort Myers.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 458 seats were available on flights from YUL to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 401 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to RSW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Birmingham Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stillwater Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.