Book your YUL to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to MDT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bonaire Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Harrisburg (YUL to MDT)
- Shuttle America carried a total of 88 passengers from YUL to MDT in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from YUL to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to MDT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Shuttle America, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Harrisburg, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Harrisburg in 2009 was 74.57%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from YUL to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Harrisburg.
- There were 137 passengers that flew from Montreal to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to MDT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to MDT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Harrisburg from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)