Book your YUL to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Indianapolis (YUL to IND)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Indianapolis in 2009 was 86.43%.
- 120 seats were available on flights from YUL to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to IND that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Indianapolis from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Shuttle America, Comair offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Indianapolis, IN.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Indianapolis.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 65 passengers from YUL to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to IND for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Montreal to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to IND in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Comair operated flights from YUL to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)