to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Indianapolis in 2009 was 86.43%.
- 120 seats were available on flights from YUL to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to IND that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Indianapolis from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Shuttle America, Comair offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Indianapolis, IN.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Indianapolis.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 65 passengers from YUL to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to IND for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Montreal to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to IND in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Comair operated flights from YUL to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)