Book your YUL to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to LAS
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Las Vegas (YUL to LAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Las Vegas in 2009 was 88.71%.
- Air Canada carried a total of 40,411 passengers from YUL to LAS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Las Vegas.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 46,917 seats were available on flights from YUL to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,803 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to LAS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to LAS in 2009 was WestJet's B737-6 from Boeing. The B737-6 started flying in 2002.
- Air Canada, WestJet offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to LAS for WestJet is the B737-6 built by Boeing with 119 seats.
- There were 41,803 passengers that flew from Montreal to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Las Vegas from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.