to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Louisville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to SDF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YUL to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.