Book your YUL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to MIA
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Miami (YUL to MIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Miami in 2009 was 75.88%.
- American Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Miami, FL.
- There were 110,792 passengers that flew from Montreal to Miami in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 106,846 passengers from YUL to MIA in 2009.
- 151,616 seats were available on flights from YUL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110,792 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to MIA for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to MIA in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)