Book your YUL to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to JFK
|Alitalia||Canadair Regional Jet|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to New York (YUL to JFK)
- Comair operated flights from YUL to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to New York in 2009 was 61.61%.
- There were 59,424 passengers that flew from Montreal to New York in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and New York from Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 30,704 passengers from YUL to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to JFK in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Montreal and New York.
- American Eagle, Comair, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to New York, NY.
- 99,089 seats were available on flights from YUL to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,424 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Travel to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Annapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.