Book your YUL to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to LGA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to New York (YUL to LGA)
- There were 113,566 passengers that flew from Montreal to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to LGA in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada, American Eagle, Air Canada Jazz, Comair offer flights from Montreal, Canada to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to New York in 2009 was 58.6%.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to LGA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 75,749 passengers from YUL to LGA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and New York from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 193,565 seats were available on flights from YUL to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113,566 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Montreal and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Aspen Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.