Book your YUL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to EWR
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Newark (YUL to EWR)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Montreal and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to EWR in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- There were 88,517 passengers that flew from Montreal to Newark in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Canada Jazz, Colgan Air, Continental Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Newark, NJ.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YUL to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to EWR for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Newark in 2009 was 56.35%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 53,811 passengers from YUL to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 142,789 seats were available on flights from YUL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,517 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to EWR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.