Book your YUL to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to MCO
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Transat||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Orlando (YUL to MCO)
- Air Canada carried a total of 39,777 passengers from YUL to MCO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to MCO for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- Air Canada, WestJet, CanJet Airlines, Air Transat offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Orlando, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Orlando from Air Transat is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 342 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Montreal and Orlando.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to MCO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 93,019 seats were available on flights from YUL to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,644 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to MCO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to MCO in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Orlando in 2009 was 68.84%.
- There were 65,644 passengers that flew from Montreal to Orlando in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.