Book your YUL to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to PHX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Phoenix (YUL to PHX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Phoenix from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Montreal to Phoenix in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Phoenix, AZ.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to PHX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to PHX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Phoenix in 2009 was 75%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Phoenix.
- Air Canada carried a total of 48 passengers from YUL to PHX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 64 seats were available on flights from YUL to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to PHX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to PHX for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)