Book your YUL to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to PIT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Pittsburgh (YUL to PIT)
- 408 seats were available on flights from YUL to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 218 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to PIT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 218 passengers that flew from Montreal to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to PIT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Montreal and Pittsburgh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 62.36%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to PIT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Pittsburgh from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 91 passengers from YUL to PIT in 2009.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from YUL to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada, Republic Airlines, Air Greenland, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Pittsburgh, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)