Book your YUL to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to RDU Route Map
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Detroit Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Raleigh (YUL to RDU)
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 56 passengers from YUL to RDU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Raleigh in 2009 was 87.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to RDU in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Raleigh from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 56 passengers that flew from Montreal to Raleigh in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Raleigh, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- 64 seats were available on flights from YUL to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to RDU that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Raleigh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)