Book your YUL to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to SFO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to San Francisco (YUL to SFO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to San Francisco in 2009 was 83.55%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada offers flights from Montreal, Canada to San Francisco, CA.
- 24,560 seats were available on flights from YUL to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,026 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to SFO that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 21,026 passengers from YUL to SFO in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and San Francisco from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 146 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YUL to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to SFO for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to SFO in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 21,026 passengers that flew from Montreal to San Francisco in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.