to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Syracuse.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from YUL to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from YUL to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to SYR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to SYR in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Syracuse from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Syracuse, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Syracuse in 2009 was 88.86%.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Montreal to Syracuse in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 118 passengers from YUL to SYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to SYR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.