Book your YUL to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to SYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Syracuse (YUL to SYR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Montreal and Syracuse.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from YUL to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from YUL to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to SYR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to SYR in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Syracuse from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Syracuse, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Syracuse in 2009 was 88.86%.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Montreal to Syracuse in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 118 passengers from YUL to SYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to SYR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.