Book your YUL to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YUL to IAD
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Washington, DC (YUL to IAD)
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 61,696 passengers that flew from Montreal to Washington in 2009.
- Shuttle America, Air Canada Jazz, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Montreal, Canada to Washington, DC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 30,858 passengers from YUL to IAD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Washington from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Washington in 2009 was 59.56%.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YUL to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Montreal and Washington.
- 100,788 seats were available on flights from YUL to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,696 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to IAD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to IAD for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.