Book your YUL to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Montreal to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUL and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUL to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUL to AVP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Mexico City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toledo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cebu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Montreal to Wilkes-Barre (YUL to AVP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Montreal, Canada to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from YUL to AVP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Montreal and Wilkes Barre from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Montreal, Canada to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from YUL to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Montreal to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 100%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUL to AVP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Montreal to Wilkes Barre.
- The newest aircraft servicing YUL to AVP in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Montreal to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from YUL to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from YUL to AVP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)