to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Morelia, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLM to ORD for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- 61,662 seats were available on flights from MLM to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,491 passengers flew on all flights from MLM to ORD that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Morelia and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Morelia to Chicago in 2009 was 62.75%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 28,449 passengers from MLM to ORD in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Morelia, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- There were 38,491 passengers that flew from Morelia to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLM to ORD in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana operated flights from MLM to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Morelia and Chicago from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)