Book your MLM to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Morelia to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MLM and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Francisco Mujica Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MLM to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Morelia (MLM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Morelia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MLM to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Morelia to Chicago (MLM to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Morelia, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MLM to ORD for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- 61,662 seats were available on flights from MLM to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,491 passengers flew on all flights from MLM to ORD that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Morelia and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Morelia to Chicago in 2009 was 62.75%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 28,449 passengers from MLM to ORD in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Morelia, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- There were 38,491 passengers that flew from Morelia to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MLM to ORD in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana operated flights from MLM to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Morelia and Chicago from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)