Book your DME to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Moscow to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DME and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Domodedovo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DME to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Moscow (DME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moscow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DME to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Domodedovo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DME to IAH
|Singapore Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Transaero Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Moscow to Houston (DME to IAH)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Moscow to Houston in 2009 was 55.08%.
- 54,210 seats were available on flights from DME to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,932 passengers flew on all flights from DME to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Moscow to Houston.
- Singapore Airlines offers flights from Moscow, Russia to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DME to IAH for Singapore Airlines is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Moscow, Russia to Houston, TX in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' A340-5 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- Singapore Airlines operated flights from DME to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DME to IAH in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 29,932 passengers that flew from Moscow to Houston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Moscow and Houston from Singapore Airlines is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- Singapore Airlines carried a total of 29,932 passengers from DME to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Riverwalk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.