Book your SVO to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Moscow to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SVO and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sheremetyevo to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SVO to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Moscow (SVO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moscow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SVO to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Sheremetyevo to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SVO to JFK
|Aeroflot Russian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Moscow to New York (SVO to JFK)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Moscow, Russia to New York, NY in 2009 was AeroflotRussian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 119,571 passengers that flew from Moscow to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AeroflotRussian Airlines offer flights from Moscow, Russia to New York, NY.
- AeroflotRussian Airlines operated flights from SVO to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Moscow and New York from AeroflotRussian Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 302 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 61,067 passengers from SVO to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Moscow and New York.
- 153,437 seats were available on flights from SVO to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,571 passengers flew on all flights from SVO to JFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SVO to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SVO to JFK in 2009 was AeroflotRussian Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Moscow to New York in 2009 was 78.04%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Rent a Car Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New Orleans Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Cod Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.