to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mountain Village to Bethel in 2009 was 46.45%.
- There were 2,522 passengers that flew from Mountain Village to Bethel in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mountain Village, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mountain Village and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOU to BET for Aero Flight is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 2,475 passengers from MOU to BET in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Mountain Village, AK to Bethel, AK.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from MOU to BET using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 4,326 seats were available on flights from MOU to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,522 passengers flew on all flights from MOU to BET that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOU to BET in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mountain Village and Bethel.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)