Book your MOU to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mountain Village to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MOU and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mountain Village AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MOU to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mountain Village (MOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mountain Village on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MOU to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mountain Village to Bethel (MOU to BET)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mountain Village to Bethel in 2009 was 46.45%.
- There were 2,522 passengers that flew from Mountain Village to Bethel in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mountain Village, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mountain Village and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOU to BET for Aero Flight is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 2,475 passengers from MOU to BET in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Mountain Village, AK to Bethel, AK.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from MOU to BET using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 4,326 seats were available on flights from MOU to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,522 passengers flew on all flights from MOU to BET that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOU to BET in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Mountain Village and Bethel.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)