Book your BOM to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Mumbai to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOM and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOM to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Mumbai (BOM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mumbai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOM to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOM to EWR
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-200LR|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Mumbai to Newark (BOM to EWR)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BOM to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOM to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Mumbai to Newark.
- There were 77,635 passengers that flew from Mumbai to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Mumbai, India to Newark, NJ.
- 92,285 seats were available on flights from BOM to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,635 passengers flew on all flights from BOM to EWR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Mumbai and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Mumbai, India to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 77,635 passengers from BOM to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Mumbai to Newark in 2009 was 84.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOM to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Prescott Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Thailand Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.