Book your MUC to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Munich to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MUC and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MUC to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MUC to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MUC to ATL
|Air France||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Munich to Atlanta (MUC to ATL)
- There were 70,928 passengers that flew from Munich to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 70,928 passengers from MUC to ATL in 2009.
- 82,026 seats were available on flights from MUC to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,928 passengers flew on all flights from MUC to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MUC to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Munich, Germany to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Munich to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Munich and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Munich, Germany to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MUC to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Munich to Atlanta in 2009 was 86.29%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MUC to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.