Book your MUC to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Munich to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MUC and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MUC to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MUC to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MUC to LAX
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Munich to Los Angeles (MUC to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing MUC to LAX in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Munich, Germany to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Munich to Los Angeles in 2009 was 90.03%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Munich and Los Angeles from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 305 seats.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 85,168 passengers from MUC to LAX in 2009.
- Lufthansa operated flights from MUC to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Munich to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MUC to LAX for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 305 seats.
- 94,163 seats were available on flights from MUC to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,168 passengers flew on all flights from MUC to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Munich, Germany to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- There were 85,168 passengers that flew from Munich to Los Angeles in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Galveston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.