Book your MUC to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Munich to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MUC and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MUC to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MUC to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MUC to JFK
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Munich to New York (MUC to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Munich and New York from airberlin is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 300 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Munich, Germany to New York, NY in 2009 was airberlin's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Munich to New York in 2009 was 85.45%.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 71,575 passengers from MUC to JFK in 2009.
- There were 72,397 passengers that flew from Munich to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MUC to JFK for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 224 seats.
- 83,902 seats were available on flights from MUC to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,397 passengers flew on all flights from MUC to JFK that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MUC to JFK in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Lufthansa, airberlin offer flights from Munich, Germany to New York, NY.
- Lufthansa operated flights from MUC to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Munich and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.