Book your MUC to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Munich to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MUC and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MUC to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MUC to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MUC to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Munich to Philadelphia (MUC to PHL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Munich and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 286 seats.
- There were 61,102 passengers that flew from Munich to Philadelphia in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Munich, Germany to Philadelphia, PA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Munich to Philadelphia.
- 73,616 seats were available on flights from MUC to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,102 passengers flew on all flights from MUC to PHL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Munich, Germany to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from MUC to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 61,102 passengers from MUC to PHL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Munich to Philadelphia in 2009 was 82.33%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MUC to PHL for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MUC to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.