Book your MUC to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Munich to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MUC and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MUC to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MUC to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Franz Josef Strauss Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MUC to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Munich to Washington, DC (MUC to IAD)
- UNITED, Lufthansa offer flights from Munich, Germany to Washington, DC.
- Lufthansa operated flights from MUC to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 111,713 passengers that flew from Munich to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Munich and Washington from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 257 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MUC to IAD in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- 127,448 seats were available on flights from MUC to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111,713 passengers flew on all flights from MUC to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Munich, Germany to Washington, DC in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Munich to Washington in 2009 was 88.63%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MUC to IAD for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 82,012 passengers from MUC to IAD in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Munich and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Phoenix? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Quarter Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.