Book your MYR to ABY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Albany airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and ABY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Southwest Georgia Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to ABY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ABY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to ABY Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Albany (MYR to ABY)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Albany from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MYR to ABY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MYR to ABY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to ABY that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Albany, GA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Myrtle Beach to Albany.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to ABY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Albany in 2009 was 78%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Albany, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 39 passengers from MYR to ABY in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to ABY for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Albany in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)