Book your MYR to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to ABE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Allentown (MYR to ABE)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Allentown in 2009 was 80.59%.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MYR to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to ABE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Allentown, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to ABE for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 2,358 passengers from MYR to ABE in 2009.
- Air Uganda, Comair offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Allentown, PA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Allentown.
- 3,265 seats were available on flights from MYR to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,428 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to ABE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Allentown from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 103 seats.
- There were 9,311 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Allentown in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.