to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Allentown in 2009 was 80.59%.
- Air Uganda operated flights from MYR to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to ABE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Allentown, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to ABE for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 2,358 passengers from MYR to ABE in 2009.
- Air Uganda, Comair offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Allentown, PA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Allentown.
- 3,265 seats were available on flights from MYR to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,428 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to ABE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Allentown from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 103 seats.
- There were 9,311 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Allentown in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.