Book your MYR to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Myrtle Beach SC to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MYR to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta (MYR to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta.
- Comair operated flights from MYR to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MYR and ATL takes about 59 minutes.
- 132,703 seats were available on flights from MYR to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,441 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to ATL that year.
- Flight #5416, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta.
- There were 97,506 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 88,090 passengers from MYR to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Myrtle Beach and Atlanta is 317 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.77%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Atlanta, GA.
- The average flight time from Myrtle Beach, SC to Atlanta, GA takes about 61 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Days to Fly and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tuscaloosa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.