to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Augusta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to AGS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Augusta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MYR to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to AGS that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Augusta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to AGS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 26 passengers from MYR to AGS in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MYR to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Augusta in 2009 was 52%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Myrtle Beach to Augusta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.