Book your MYR to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to AGS Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Augusta (MYR to AGS)
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Augusta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to AGS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Augusta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MYR to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to AGS that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Augusta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to AGS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 26 passengers from MYR to AGS in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MYR to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Augusta in 2009 was 52%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Myrtle Beach to Augusta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)