Book your MYR to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Baltimore (MYR to BWI)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Baltimore.
- There were 159 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Baltimore in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to BWI in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 89 passengers from MYR to BWI in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from MYR to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Baltimore in 2009 was 89.04%.
- 184 seats were available on flights from MYR to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to BWI for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Continental Airlines, Comair offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Baltimore, MD.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.