Book your MYR to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to DTW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit (MYR to DTW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Detroit from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 218 seats.
- Spirit Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Detroit, MI.
- Flight #1455, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit in 2009 was 72.57%.
- The shortest flight distance between Myrtle Beach and Detroit is 636 miles.
- The average flight time from Myrtle Beach, SC to Detroit, MI takes about 96 minutes.
- There were 55,342 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MYR to DTW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MYR and DTW takes about 93 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 28,255 passengers from MYR to DTW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Detroit.
- 77,797 seats were available on flights from MYR to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,342 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Myrtle Beach to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vancouver Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in National Harbor you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.