Book your MYR to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to YIP Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Portland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charlottesville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit (MYR to YIP)
- Air Uganda operated flights from MYR to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 54 passengers from MYR to YIP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit.
- There were 54 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Detroit in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- 515 seats were available on flights from MYR to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to YIP that year.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Detroit, MI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 103 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Detroit in 2009 was 26.34%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 103 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)