Book your MYR to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Myrtle Beach SC to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MYR to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Newark (MYR to EWR)
- Flight #1728, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Myrtle Beach to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Newark in 2009 was 81.87%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Myrtle Beach to Newark.
- Continental Airlines, Colgan Air, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 16,594 passengers from MYR to EWR in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Myrtle Beach to Newark.
- There were 39,393 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Newark in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Myrtle Beach and Newark is 550 miles.
- 48,966 seats were available on flights from MYR to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,393 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to EWR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MYR to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MYR and EWR takes about 83 minutes.
- The average flight time from Myrtle Beach, SC to Newark, NJ takes about 84 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to EWR in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.