to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Niagara Falls.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Niagara Falls, NY in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Virgin America carried a total of 7,778 passengers from MYR to IAG in 2009.
- Virgin America operated flights from MYR to IAG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Niagara Falls in 2009 was 70.06%.
- Virgin America, Air Uganda offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Niagara Falls, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to IAG for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 104 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to IAG in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 13,133 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Niagara Falls in 2009.
- 19,096 seats were available on flights from MYR to IAG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,133 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to IAG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Niagara Falls from Virgin America is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 149 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fayetteville AR you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.