Book your MYR to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to MCO Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Chattanooga? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Aspen Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Orlando (MYR to MCO)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Myrtle Beach to Orlando.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Orlando, FL in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 144 seats were available on flights from MYR to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to MCO that year.
- There were 129 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Orlando in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from MYR to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to MCO for US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Orlando, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Orlando from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Orlando in 2009 was 89.58%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to MCO in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 129 passengers from MYR to MCO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)