Book your MYR to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to PHL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Philadelphia (MYR to PHL)
- There were 9,967 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Philadelphia in 2009 was 84.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- 11,586 seats were available on flights from MYR to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,967 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 5,421 passengers from MYR to PHL in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MYR to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Philadelphia, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)