to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 9,967 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Philadelphia in 2009 was 84.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- 11,586 seats were available on flights from MYR to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,967 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 5,421 passengers from MYR to PHL in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from MYR to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Philadelphia, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.