Book your MYR to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Myrtle Beach to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MYR and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Myrtle Beach SC to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MYR to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MYR to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Myrtle Beach to Pittsburgh (MYR to PIT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 79.66%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Pittsburgh from Virgin America is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 149 seats.
- Virgin America, Air Uganda offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 12,181 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Pittsburgh.
- 16,102 seats were available on flights from MYR to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,181 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to PIT that year.
- Virgin America carried a total of 7,864 passengers from MYR to PIT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to PIT in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to PIT for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 104 seats.
- Virgin America operated flights from MYR to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Richard Petty Driving Experience you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.