to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MYR to PBG for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 104 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Myrtle Beach to Plattsburgh in 2009 was 71.56%.
- Virgin America, Air Uganda, Xtra Airways offer flights from Myrtle Beach, SC to Plattsburgh, NY.
- Virgin America operated flights from MYR to PBG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Myrtle Beach and Plattsburgh from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Virgin America carried a total of 4,374 passengers from MYR to PBG in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Myrtle Beach and Plattsburgh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Myrtle Beach, SC to Plattsburgh, NY in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 12,365 seats were available on flights from MYR to PBG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,936 passengers flew on all flights from MYR to PBG that year.
- There were 8,936 passengers that flew from Myrtle Beach to Plattsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MYR to PBG in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.